Sunday, August 5, 2007

It's been weird...

The long weekend was just that….. I was supposed to go up to see The Balloon Festival and eat the countries best ribs @ The Rib Fest but never made it either yet. I’ve been dragged all over the city and my shin hurts now. Awwwww, someone comfort me, ha! Hahahahaha fuck that, go bug someone else. I am no longer physically wounded.
Thank the hells for a painless victory.

Last night I received a phone call from someone I haven’t talked to in months. Someone I quit speaking to on bad terms and it was a surprise to see their number on my phone. Not only once but twice at 1:48 am. Hmmmm, I’ll admit I’m curious to the reasoning behind the call. However, I never realized the call was made until this morning and I am still unsure what to think of it. I will know soon enough.

I went to a great BBQ/Cookout last night and made a Crab & Spinach Signature Dip and it was so damn yummy. If you know me in person, youve so had my cooking. None the less, umm it’s made up of Cream Cheese, Crab, Garlic, Cilantro, and of course Spinach. Baked in the over for about 25 minutes and you eat it with baked/deep fried pita. Oh Trust me!!! the dip is damn good and can be found at almost every restaurant. Ha I love stealing dish ideas from restaurants. I literally will eat anywhere and punk their signature dish…. Eat it a few times and then I can tell you exactly what goes into it and make it at home. The best thing is mine is always better. Ha, and yes its my ego talking but come on, if you eat my food, you’ll agree.

Ha! Ok, ok, so my most favorite show has its Season Premiere Monday, August 13th…@ 10. I’m excited. Regardless this has been pointless and wow… people come in your life when it is least expected. Two people from the past have (without reason) came back into my life, this should be interesting.

No comments: