Sunday, July 22, 2007

sugar, spice and everything nice

* I am the biggest dork you will ever meet.
* I am said to be bold and aggressive, but nah…. I am a pure softy with a vicious bite
* I don't get jealous or malicious, however revenge is a meal is best served cold
* I read into everything, but once ya burn me I couldn't give a shit what rolls outta your mouth.
* I like cookies with milk and can't say no to chocolate, I eat frozen chocolate every day in tiny bite size pieces.
* I am all about friendship and it means everything to me.
* I am cupid's assistant and a goddess when it comes to relationships
* I got that magic touch.
* My dream job would be in advertising and marketing, I am a night owl and I love the party life. I don't go out much any more. I'm Lame.
* I live at the gym and eat absolutely everything.
* I don't eat while watching a late night movie, all I need is a comfy blanket and one dime light somewhere other than the screen.
* I refuse to eat in a car.
* I love anyone who has killed a spider for me, Thank You.
* I love night driving, and can't sleep in a moving car (unless sick)
* I am all about balance but don't live a fair lifestyle.
* I am a tit for tat, kind of girl. ALL or NOTHING at all.
*My love is dancing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She only eats chocolate when its frozen yall so don't be buyin her a box of chocolates n given em to her a at room temperature! haahahha! xoxox kitten rox!