I have crossed the muddy waters and passed the bullshit crime scene. I’ve jumped through hoops and climbed the steepest mountains and still no rain. I have surpassed what was has guided me to believe was right and I refuse to hold my hands out when I am about to fall.
I have found something within myself and I will claim its means. In this quiet room the heat sets in and I have never felt so whole and at peace. I listen to music in the distant foreground and I wait. I can hear a pin pong ball that reflects a soft heart beat and the weight slips down my back. I’m done. I am where I should be where I want to be, where I belong. I chase nothing and answer to no one at this time of night and I feel cured, for the time being. I hesitate and glance away from the screen, slightly moving the hair out of my face. I get lost in the thoughts to make a phone call that will bring no security but a slight form of a jaded comfort. But my temptation is not going to enthrall me during this time of greed. I am better than that.
I challenge the taste that lingers on my tongue and my hunger grows deeper, I am in love with passion himself. But passion is not stronger enough to devour me. My bed awaits and I grow founder of the scent and can only whisper my examples of hate. I can feel the urge play with the small of my back and I laugh within the basement of my affections. Life just got better. The storm has passed and tomorrow will bring new light. I’ll rise yet again and thank the Gods I am here.
-sings to self-
I chance no pain and without love I have done no crime. One day you will know I am an illusion inside your mind who has outstayed her welcome. Full grown and profound I dance in my kitchen and sing with enchanted spells. Fear coils my spine as I grow stronger with each ill breathe and clear thought. My scars only make my skin thicker as I sip from your glass. Peace and serenity has gifted me with everything I require to make this trip. A mission I can’t refuse…… I wish you well.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment